Fender Customshop LIMITED EDITION CLOSET CLASSIC HLE STRATOCASTER®
MORE ABOUT LIMITED EDITION CLOSET CLASSIC HLE STRATOCASTER®
Commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Fender Custom Shop, the Limited Edition Closet Classic HLE Gold Stratocaster combines modern playability with stunning vintage style. Originally a custom Strat® created in the ‘50s for Homer Haynes, this golden gem of a guitar was re-released in 1987 as the first limited-edition Custom Shop model.
Three single-coil hand-wound Custom Shop ’57 Stratocaster pickups—including a RWRP middle pickup—provide authentic vintage-style tone, with all the pristine highs, punchy mids and robust lows that made the Strat a legend. Vintage Modified Strat #2 wiring adds even more sonic variety, connecting the middle pickup to the first tone control and adding our Tone-Saver treble-bleed circuit to the master volume control, ensuring your tone remains unchanged when reducing the instrument’s volume.
Other features include a lightweight two-piece ash body,’57 “Soft V”-shaped neck profile, 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard, six-saddle American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, gold hardware, 21 6105 frets, gold anodized pickguard, spare Parchment pickguard, bone nut and 30th Anniversary decal. Includes deluxe Limited Edition hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model Name: Limited Edition HLE Stratocaster®, Closet Classic, HLE Gold
- Model Number: 1524682898
- Series: Custom Limited
- Color: HLE Gold
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: AAA Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft “V”
- Scale Length: 5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 650″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece AAA Flame Maple Neck
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound ’57 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound ’57 RWRP Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound ’57 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Vintage White Closet Classic
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Tone-Saver Treble Bleed.
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Alternate Single-Ply Parchment Pickguard; Certificate of Authenticity.
Alle Fender Customshopmodelle werden natürlich incl. Zertifikat und hochwertigem Fender Customshopcase ausgeliefert.