LOVEPEDAL SUPER SIX STEVIE MOD
60’S AMERICAN AMP TONE!
- Reminiscent of the mid 60′s Blackface Fender era. Specifically a Blackface Super on 6.
- This sought-after pedal re-creates the tone of a blackface-era Fender amplifier, namely a Super on 6! The Lovepedal Super Six is perfect for buffering, boosting, or vintage-ing your tone. Add soft, vintage compression or a vintage tone stack to your guitar rig.
- With the new added controls for Master Volume, Drive, Bass and Treble, we have morphed and channeled the elusive Stevie tone into our old favorite..
- I give you the Super “Stevie Mod” Six!
Between the full range controls, the Lovepedal Super Six also acts as a vintage tone stack that is voiced like a blackface-era Fender. When you’re looking to channel the 60’s American amp tone, the Lovepedal Super Six is the ticket…
- – Classic, touch sensitive, tones..
- – True Bypass switching, making sure your signal is preserved when the effect is off
- – +9VDC / +22VDC, center negative adapter or 9V battery / Current draw 18mA
- Designed and manufactured by a “very smart group of people” along side musicians to create the perfect balance of touch, tone, feel, reliability and grace.
- LEVEL – Master overall volume at the output
- DRIVE – Smooth, feedback loop style clipping
- Bass – Active / Pre clipping section / Bass bump
- Treble – Tone damp / Passive / Post clipping